Sunday, July 13, 2008

Crazy 8's

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. my family
2. my extended family
3. music
4. creating things with fabric
5. taking pictures of my family
6. the gospel
7. education
8. play time with Abby

8 books I have read recently:
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. love and logic
5. Jane Austen Bio
6. The Peace giver
7. The work and the glory book 3
8. Elmo & Abby

8 things I often say:
1. Abby Kate Forrey...get out of the toilet!
2. Love you
3. Seriously
4. fabulous
5. No, no Abby
6. cool
7. give mommy kisses
8. I'm exhausted!

8 things that annoy me:
1. tail gaters
2. My daughter being mean to other kids.
3. long waits at the doctor's office
4. gum chewers (that chomp and pop gum with an open mouth!)
5. my short temper
6. spiders in my house.
7. slow computers
8. loud talking people.

8 things I look forward to each day:
1. Being with Abby
2. Steve coming home for lunch
3. a quiet house
4. nap time
5. listening to good music
6. the sunshine
7. adult conversation
8. a kiss and hug from Steve

8 things I look for in a friend:
1. fun personality
2. upholds good standards
3. likes to be social
4. understanding
5. good listener
6. likes to eat chocolate!
7. common interests
8. likes to talk

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel with Steve
2. debt free
3. lose weight
4. overcome my fear of the ocean so that I can learn to surf.
5. Read more books
6. have more children
7. sing in some sort of large production.
8. learn to play another instrument.

8 things I have learned this past year:
1. Being a Mom is a really hard job!
2. Being a wife can sometimes be even harder!
3. it's okay if the dishes aren't done the the floor isn't swept
4. being frugal gives you freedom!
5. nap time for kids is essential!
6. I have to have a lot of sleep to function...at least 8 hours or you are just better off to stay away!
7. That I actually do like to read.
8. that harsh words toward anyone are useless!

8 people I tag:
1. Emily
2. Aimee
3. Mohna
4. Kristy
5. Lindsay
6. Rachel
7. Mikaela
8. Elizabeth

No comments: