Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Don't you wish!


I am sure at some point everyone has seen bits and pieces of this movie.  The Incredibles has become one of Abigail's favorites over the last month or so.  There is one part that makes me wish I were the one on a secluded island being attacked by a huge machine.  At that part of the movie Mr. Incredible hurts his back and can't move very well (a problem that often occurs with my back) At that point, the robot picks Mr. Incredible up and stretches his whole body out until you hear a big crack.  He then begins to laugh because he is back in commission and his back feels great!  So my point is that I wish that I could have my back stretched out like Mr. Incredible!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I am so sorry about your back pain....wish I could wave a magic wand and make it good as new. I absolutely LOVE the pic of Abby on your header!

Emily and Dustin said...

Back pain is the worst. I had to endure tons of it during my pregnancy. I'm all for having it stretched out like Mr. Incredible. :)