Sunday, April 25, 2010

PARK CITY

I haven't posted in months! I need to try and catch up but it's pretty much useless :) So I may as well start from today. We just got back from a week long trip with the Forrey's to PARK CITY! We got to go to the Hogle Zoo and see the NEW BABY ELEPHANT ZURI! We had a really fun time hanging out with Steve's Family. Sarah's (Steve's sister) husband Sam graduated from BYU this week, huge congrats to SAM! We got to stay at a REALLY NICE resort there in park city....Abigail even got her very own room. We had a really great time and thanks a million to Steve's parents for letting us come and stay with them for the week! We love you and miss you already.

Here are pictures of the pool and hottub that we spent hours of every day in.....rain, snow or shine, you still found us all in the pool. It was heated and very enjoyable!
Here is Abigail posing in front of cute little ZURI. We even got to see her nursing...it was quite fascinating.
Here is Abigail with Grandma and Grandpa Forrey in front of the HUGE ELEPHANT structure by the elephant encounter at the Zoo.
A quick Family photo
Abigail getting ready to head for the pool with her super cool shades!

7 comments:

Shayna said...

Glad to see a post from you... I started to miss you! Don't know if Emily told you but I ran into her at Walmart when I was up there for Hailey's babies blessing! Miss ya tons! Hope all is going good for you! I am sad that you didnt call when you were down here. Would have loved to see you! I will forgive you this time... but not next time!! Love ya

elizabeth said...

I love Hoggle Zoo!! Abby is SOOO dang cute Katie! I love that picture of her in the sunglasses and the one by the elephant is so beautiful! She is so photogenic.... I'm glad you guys had a fun time - it's always nice to get away from the routine of life and just ENJOY it!

Mikaela said...

I'm so happy you posted. I think of you often. Abigail is just about the cutest thing ever. Looks like such a fun trip. You're looking so fab, too Kate!

Mohna said...

What an awesome getaway for you guys!! You deserved it!! We missed you though at Caleb's party. Love you guys!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

CUTE CUTE picture for your heading!! You look FABULOUS it it!!! How are things???

woodfamily said...

Nice to see you back up and running. Hope things are going well for you. You must be pretty busy. Love ya,
Aimee

Emily said...

Yay for new posts!

I'm glad you had a fun trip. Park City is pretty much awesome! :)