Sunday, May 6, 2012

ABBY YANKS HER 1st TOOTH!!!!

Abigail had been wiggling this tooth for weeks! She was ready for it to come out. This particular day Sunday April 29, 2012 she would NOT leave this tooth alone. It was dangling from her mouth so I offered to pull it for her. She declined. Steve said to leave it alone and it wasn't ready to come out yet. Abigail took matters into her own hands and in the video below you can see that she was pretty shocked that she actually pulled it out! She was pretty excited about putting her 1st lost tooth under her pillow. The tooth fairy was very generous and brought her some new HELLO KITTY peedle jaddles (our fancy word for PJs) and $2.00! She has had fun showing everyone the hole where her tooth used to be. We love that she is growing up and is excited about EVERY aspect of it.






1 comment:

RaEStoCo said...

I would wait until my loose teeth would move when in breathed. Good call letting her wait until she was ready to pull it. My dad traumatized me with my first tooth and yanked it out. I never let him touch another tooth again.