10 YEARS AGO:
I was a senior at Skyline High School getting ready for graduation. Also participating in the season’s sport which was track…and probably getting ready for the State meet. I got 4th that year in the discuss. GO GRIZZLIES!
FIVE PLACES I HAVE VISITED:
2. New York City
5. Atlanta, GA
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
1. Get a spare key made for Chester (our Camry….I lost my copy)
2. Clean the house
3. Donate plasma
4. Learn how to build a bathroom!
5. Save up for a vacation.
1. Go on a trip to England with Steve
2. Be financially stable.
3. Build a dream house.
4. Have more children
5. Go on another cruise with my sisters!
THREE BAD HABITS:
1. Leaving laundry in the washer overnight. Arghhhhh! I always forget about it and then have to wash it again with baking soda to get the stink out! When my laundry is out of my sight, it is out of my mind. I will have main floor laundry one of these days!
2. Eating sweets. I just can’t get enough chocolate ice cream and candy. Easter was a huge drawback on the loosing scale. I will be working for months to get the Easter weight off
3. Taking naps with Abby. I don’t do it everyday but often enough! I should be more productive and get stuff done while she is sleeping but sometimes I just get SOOOOO tired!
FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...
1. I enjoy sewing and creating patterns for new things.
2. I like to cook….and just love to try a new fancy recipe. Especially with baking. I just signed up to take my first cake decorating class!
3. Steve’s input is that people should know that I have A.D.D! HAAAAAAA!
4. I am terrified to swim in deep water. Just can’t bring myself to do it. I have only ever been knee deep in the ocean because I am too afraid to go farther. Funny thing is that I have had a lifelong dream to learn how to surf. I think I would actually be great at it because I have pretty good balance…don’t think it will ever happen though because you kind of have to go farther than knee deep to catch a wave!
5. I am obsessed with the life of Jane Austen! Steve said he is going to take me to England one of these days and we will go on a Jane tour. FUN EH?!!!!
I Tag: Sherrie, Mohna, Keisha & Gretchen