Tuesday, April 15, 2008



Here I am at 2 talking on the phone. Abigail is always wanting to call someone.....she also always wants to have a PEN in her hand! Like Mother, like daughter....lol! Oh, and this is the closest age appropriate picture I could find, Abigail is 20 months now and the back of this picture says that I am 2 so.....there ya have it! This is one of my very favorite pictures of when I am little, mostly because it is hilarious......and the phone I am talking on is RED!!!! I love RED!

Crying my eyes out getting a picture taken.....look closely and you can see my tear stained cheeks.....


Me and My MOMMY!

Me, not very happy, with my Mommy & Daddy!

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

You were such a cutie, and I can definately see why the little miss is a cutie too! She really is like you, Katie! :) Also, love her new bangs. She's stylin' now. She is just so stinkin' cute!

RaEStoCo said...

Those are sweet pictures! I miss the good ole days. We sure did have some fun times.

Sherrie said...

So cute Kate! I'm so glad you shared those pictures! :)