Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunday morning scramble...

Do you ever find that the later church gets the more you have to scramble to get everyone and everything ready? I DO! I don't know what it is. Maybe I just think that I will have plenty of time because Church doesn't start until 1 except then I forget, that I forgot to color something for primary, and that Abby's dress isn't ironed, and that the snack bag isn't ready, and I haven't printed my agenda, for singing time yet, and Abigail still needs a bath, AHHHHH......and then I just run out of time. When I had earlier church I was much better about doing the saturday thing to get ready for Sunday. This Sunday I was actually a little less rushed so Abs got the best of that deal and got all fancied up for church.



Here are the events of Sunday caught on film. We started out in P.J.'s (we call them peedle jaadles) here is a shot of Abs right in the middle of saying "CHEESE"!






Then we threw her in the bath and rolled her hair in these fabulous curlers. Curlers are great because the curls stay in so well!

Here she is right after the curlers came out!


Of course I HAD to put a huge bow in her hair. Oh, yeah, and I cut her bangs too. Doesn't she look so grown up? What a doll!


6 comments:

Beth said...

She is such a cutie patootie! I just eat her up!

Samantha said...

So glad you fixed your blog for all to comment!! It has been so fun reading what you are up to! Ditto on the church thing. We are always late when we have anything but 9:00 church! Not sure what it is! Your daughter is so ADORABLE!!

Oliver and Keisha said...

It's amazing how different bangs can change someone. Too Cute and Love the big bow!!

RaEStoCo said...

I'm gonna need you to post a picture of yourself when you were her age. I look at her and think she looks like me, and being that we've always been told how much we look alike, she MUST look like you!

Mohna said...

So I was looking at these pictures of Abby getting ready with Andrew and when we were on the one where she had curlers in her hair Andrew said, "That's me!" Don't fret I've never curled Andrew's hair before, but they definitely are related aren't they!

Steve and Katie said...

Thanks all! Mohna, what a crack up about Andrew....everyone tells me that she would fit right into your family because she looks so much like your boys. I'll take it anyday! Your family is a handome & pretty one :)