Saturday, June 21, 2008

Carnival Time!

Here is the other half of the reunion picture's. I didn't take too many today because I was chatting too much to really worry about it. There was a whole different crowd here today than last night. It was fun to see everyone interacting with THEIR children. The first few are of some more friends and then the last 5 are of Abigail having a blast at the carnival. They had a Jumpy which she loved....she went fishing and got a fabulous purple necklace that she is still wearing and I am sure will continue to wear for the next while. She got her face painted with a ladybug and definitely enjoyed the cotton candy. I really enjoyed the food. My cousin Jeanne was in charge of the food today and she made pulled pork sandwich's, fresh fruits and her mother and sister did scones (YUMMY!) Abby and I had a fun time all around. It was really great to see all of the friends that I have missed over the last 10 years!










5 comments:

ClancyPants said...

Cute cute cute! Looks like a WAY funner reunion than my SHS one! Mine sucked gigantic rocks. :)

Samantha said...

Looks like a great time! So sad I couldn't make it! Glad you posted some pics and had fun!! :)

Oliver and Keisha said...

Looks like you had fun! Thanks for posting the pictures, it's amazing how some people haven't changed, and others have changed so much. I was a party pooper, but the Scrapbook Expo was calling my name. :)

Mohna said...

That's awesome you had fun! And Abby too it seems. What a great idea to involve your kids in your reunion!

Joy Seidel said...

So much fun for sure! It was so great to see you and your little one! I'm glad you made it out. We'll send out an email soon for people to post up their pictures. Keep in touch!