Sunday, June 1, 2008

Girls Day Out!

I decided that I was tired of the scragglie look with noodle! So, we headed out for Abby Kate's first Day of beauty. She did pretty good. She wouldn't sit on the bench thingy by herself so I ended up just holding her on my lap and it worked out great. She loved the ice cream cape and it kept her busy naming all the different treats.

Here she is getting her hair all curled up.



Here is the pretty princess. I got my hair cut as well but didn't like the finished product so much so I won't be posting any pictures of myself for awhile.


2 comments:

ClancyPants said...

Cute girl! Good thing they have those fancy capes to entertain the kids...

Shayna said...

Cute girl... SO what did you do with your hair. I am going to be getting my done next week and I am at a loss of what to do!!! I am sure yours turned out great!!! It always does!