Monday, March 3, 2008

In the NEWS!

Emily and I were on our way to a baby blessing yesterday in the early afternoon when she mentioned that the window in Chester was broken. I looked in sadness to my poor picked on car and hurried back into the house to tell Steve of the damage. He quickly got shoes on and this is what became of the afternoon. Here is a clip of the 5:00 news yesterday March 2, 2008. Chester (our camry) was a victim of some of the crimes happening in Idaho Falls. I guess there are some teenagers that have too much time on their hands these days. Steve did well talking with the channel 3 news crew. I wasn't at home when they came, I was still out and about with Emily so it was a surprise to me to even see him on the news! Good job Honey....you are a T.V. STAR!

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Whoa. That is awful guys. I'm sorry that that happened to your car. Aren't you so thankful that you didn't happen to be in it and they didn't notice you there. Super Steve! You're famous now! Can I have a signed photograph? I'll trade you one for one of my old Miss Id's....

Steve and Maribeth said...

Well, well, well! My son is a celebrity! Way to go, Steve! May I have your signed photograph, too? I can see it now, one day there will be a brass plaque on the front of your home identifying that this is where the famous Stephen R. Forrey, Jr. lived when vandals shot out the glass in his window. It is right on this very spot (and they will have it marked) where the famous Forrey stood when he spoke his famous words. Then there will be a gift shop inside where they will sell bobble-heads of Stephen R. Forrey, Jr. along with t-shirts, mugs, etc.! WOOHOO! You are in for the big bucks now! I love you, Son! =^)

Oliver and Keisha said...

Congrats for the news star, although a crappy reason to be on TV. Sorry, guys! I hope the kids don't get a slap on the wrist--and have to pay some serious restitution.

Steve and Katie said...

I can hardly curb my enthusiasm pertaining to the stardom for which I have become best known. I owe this achievement to my great, great, great, great…………………great grandparents. I could go on but I don’t want to take all night at this. I want to thank my agent Nigel Inkenhander who of course paid the “punks” to shoot out my window and in turn get the police involve which in turn got me my….. Uh, I have something in my eye let me wipe that away. Anyway, which got me my 30 seconds of fame. Amazing, and thank you I love you all. Muaw, muaw, thank you and good night. How was that for an Oscar speech? Huh? Huh?